Amplicom PowerTel 780 Combo Powered Telephone W/Handset and Digital Answering Machine
The Amplicom PowerTel 780 Combo gets you two phones with lots of great features for both hard of hearing and low vision users. Features include 50 decibel incoming call amplification, an integrated answering machine, speakerphone capabilities on both the corded and cordless phones, caller ID, and large easy-to-read dialing buttons. Additionally, Amplicom phones are among very few phones that are TIA-1083 hearing aid compatible. Users can also create and save three different volume and tone settings for three users with different amplification needs and profiles. Two additional DECT cordless handsets can be added to give you amplification in more rooms.
- Adjustable volume for calls amplified up to max 50 dB
- Integrated answering machine with up to 11 min. record time
- Talking numbers and talking Caller ID
- Paging function (for locating the cordless handset)
- Large 3-line illuminated dot matrix LCD display
- Display languages : English, Spanish, French
- Caller ID with 30 numbers recall
- 200 name and number phonebook
- Adjustable hands free speakerphone
- 9 different ringtones
- 5 adjustable ringer levels up to 90 dB, plus "Off" setting
- Flashing bright white LED visual ringer
- Corded telephone can be used in the event of a power failure
- Connection for PTV 100 optional vibrating pad (sold separately)
- Hearing aid compatible - TIA 1083 Compliant
- 3 programmable yourSOUND™ volume / tone control buttons on the base for multi user profiles + 2 on cordless handset
- 5 equalizer tone control settings (high/low frequencies)
- 2.5mm headset jack
Product Manual Click Here For The 721088 Instructions
* Note: Additional cordless handsets are available (our model number 721094, listed below in related products).
Review this Product
This product has not yet been reviewed.