DigiWave Personal Communication System 2 Transceivers, 2 Headset Mics, Carry Case
DigiWave Personal Communication System 2 Transceivers, 2 Headset Mics, Carry Case.
Williams Sound's latest communication product uses digital spread spectrum (DSS) technology to offer state of the art two way communication that is more clear, secure, and interference free than other communication devices. Two way transceivers allow simultaneous communication between multiple users. Patented frequency hopping technology ensures no interference from other wireless devices and delivers exceptional sound quality with adjustable volume. Multiple two way transceivers and 1 way receivers can be configured together to create packages for classrooms, team teaching, conferences, meetings, or many other scenarios. The PCS2 base system includes 2 two-way transceivers with USB/AC chargers, 2 headset microphones for listening and speaking, 2 silicone covers, a 2 bay charging stand and a carrying case. Additional transceivers, receivers, headset microphones, and earphones can be added to customize your own system. Two year manufacturer warranty (not including accessories).
- Portable DLT-100 transceivers for one- or two-way operation
- DLR-50 receivers for digital, one-way listening applications
- Can accommodate floor (or common) language, plus up to 14 simultaneous languages in one-way mode
- Four-group simultaneous use available in two-way operation
- Full, duplex operation
- Patented frequency-hopping technology minimizes interference from other devices
- Global turn-key solution: 2.4 GHz operation harmonized for use in most countries
- Range: Up to 100 feet outdoors; up to 200 feet indoors*
- Built-in microphone and speaker (DLT-100)
- DLT-100 includes individual charger with 14 hours of use per charge
- * FCC, CE and C-Tick approved
- Two-year warranty
*Depending on environmental conditions.
**Complete line of optional accessories available.
Click here for the Digital Application Guide for the Digi-wave systems. This guide details the various ways you can implement and use the DigiWave system.
Review this Product
This product has not yet been reviewed.