Sony ICD BX132 Digital Voice Recorder
This little recorder is an absolute gem. It has very ergonomic buttons and controls that are so straightforward, that most users do not need to refer to the instruction manual. After putting in the batteries for the first time, the unit will ask you for the date and time, just like a cell phone, and immediately be ready for use.
The unit includes two batteries so you can start using it straight away. It copes well with all noise even background sound and there is no hiss or rumbling that you often get with a single microphone unit. It also has a headphone socket (headphones not included), which means you can listen to it on the train etc, without disturbing any of the other passengers.
This model is smaller than most cell phones and only weighs a few ounces. It has a massive memory (2GB) but no USB connection to save files onto your computer. Easy to use, easy to carry and easy to understand as the screen is very user friendly. Truly a great buy for individuals with low vision.
- Built-in 2 GB flash memory
- Records in MP3 (320 kbps-8 kbps)
- Over 500 Hours of Maximum Recording Time
- Approximately 72 Hours of battery life (recording)
- 5 folders for easy file management
- Backlit display
- Separate earphone and microphone jacks
- Digital Pitch control to allow the file to be played at a faster speed without changing the pitch
- Dictation correction to allow for overwriting parts of an original recording with a replacement recording
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (included)
Click here for the product manual.
Review this Product
This product has not yet been reviewed.