Reading Machines, Software Programs and Other Assistive Technology Devices
Enjoy the benefits of assistive technology. These devices will help you to communicate with family and friends, use a computer and play computer games.
You will be able to "read" your written mail and to enjoy books and your leisure time.
LSS offers many assistive technology devices, including:
- Assistive technology software programs - These programs make computer screens more legible by offering magnification, color/contrast and other options.
- Stand alone "reading machines -These assistive technology devices read aloud the content of newspapers and personal correspondence. They relay the information from the page or the computer screen into an aural format.
- "Screen reading" software programs - These valuable programs read what is on the computer screen.
- Software for your DAISY books - This assistive technology software allows you to read and enjoy your DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) books on your computer.
- A variety of easy-to-read keyboards - These keyboards feature large print, over-sized buttons and color contrast buttons to help you to use the computer for personal or business use.
- Accessible on-line computer games - These are enjoyable and fun to play.
- Educational software for children and adults - Have a good time and learn with this assistive technology.
- Screen enlargers - See the computer screen more easily with screen enlargers which magnify the computer screen, reduce glare and block UV rays.
- Keytop enlargers - These stick-on letters for the keyboard are larger than the standard font size to make the keys more legible.
For details on any of our assistive technology devices click on the categories above. Or for information on these or any LSS Products, call us toll-free at (800) 468-4789 or toll-free at TTY (866) 317-8533. We will be happy to answer any of your questions.