This scanning and reading pen is helpful for people with Dyslexia or those needing a little reinforcement in their reading. Roll the pen over a line of printed text (as you would a highlighting marker), and the text displays in the pen display box, and is spoken out loud. Captured lines of text can also be uploaded to a PC or Mac computer. The reader pen can be adjusted for right or left handed scanning and can scan and speak in English, French, and Spanish.
Use this reader pen for double checking pronunciation of a new word, or use it to save a meaningful sentence, passage or quote within whatever you are reading. Use this pen to read aloud to you as you run it along the printed text. This reader pen is well worth your investment.
Note: Menu commands are only visual and are not spoken.
* Screen OLED 256*64
* CPU 600MHz
* Memory - 4GB (OS 1G, User 3G)
* Microphone for recording personal memos and notes to self
* Earphone jack 3.5mm for use with your headphones or earbud
* Battery 1,200mAh
* Scan Font Size Range 6.5 - 22 pt
* Certifications CE RoHS FCC
* Pen Dimensions: 135mm x 33mm x 9mm (5.23" x 1.30" x .36")
* Weight: 50g
* USB - USB 2.0 High speed / Micro USB