Clarity Alto Plus 53dB Digital and Talking Caller ID Visual Caller ID Display
The Alto Plus from Clarity® has all the features of the Alto phone, but features a large tilting LCD display with large font. The large screen, combined with the talking key pad and the talking caller ID, makes the phone great for both the visually impaired as well as the hard of hearing.
- ClarityLogic™ for customer care and remote diagnostics
- Up to 53dB amplification
- Boost override: when on, enables amplification for all users
- Tone and volume control
- Loud 100dB ringer with visual indicator
- Outgoing speech amplification of 15dB
- 4" backlit screen with large font
- Talking Caller ID/talking keypad with Clarity Voice Assist
- 3 one-touch memory buttons
- 2.5mm headset jack
- 3.5mm neckloop jack
- Jack for optional bed shaker (not included)
- 4 AA batteries for backup (not included)
- Dimensions: 10.4" x 8" x 4.4"
- Outgoing Speech Amplification (OSA) makes your voice louder for the other caller
- TIA1083 hearing aid compatible
- TIA4953 compliant for mild, moderate and severe hearing loss
Click here for the product manual.
Review this Product
This product has not yet been reviewed.