This is the additional handset designed for the Clarity D704 or Clarity D714 amplified cordless telephones.
Hear Clearly. Clarity's patented hearing technology, Clarity Power™, makes hearing easy again by:
- Minimizing background noises
- Eliminating feedback and distortion
- Managing soft/loud sounds to produce clarity
- Amplifying incoming sound up to 40 decibels or 20 times louder than a standard home phone
- Offering four (4) tone settings to customize your listening experience
More than just the biggest buttons that are easy to see, this thoughtful design delivers; Easy to see high contrast numbers
Easy to Use.
- Contoured keys with soft-touch material for comfort
- Backlit keypad that is easy to see at night
- Large font and high contrast caller ID screen
A simplified design coupled with Clarity's 40 years of innovation makes the D704TM easy to use. Extra loud and clear handset speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Twelve (12) speed dial buttons to store important numbers
- One-hundred (100) name and number phonebook with ten (10) memory buttons
- Twenty (20) Last Number Redial memory
- Easy to hold lightweight and ergonomic handset
- Belt Clip for hands-free mobility
Clarity's dedication to innovation provides each phone with effective solutions to better fit into your lifestyle. Hear-It-Ring Clarity ringer has ten (10) loud and clear melodies plus six (6) levels of volume.
* Note: Either the base phone Clarity® D704 or the Clarity® D714 (listed below in related products) is required for use of this additional handset.
- Expandable up to 5 handsets (model # D704HS)
- Both the large keypad and CID display light up as a super bright visual ringer
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm)
** Additional handset bases do not require being plugged into a phone line jack. The charging base merely plugs into an electrical outlet and the handset works from the main base phone to which it is married/connected. This is great for use in rooms which do not have a telephone jack. Product Manual Click Here For The Instructions For This Additional Handset