Pair your Bluetooth® enabled cell phone to this Serene® amplified handset and receive up to 40dB of amplification on your cell phone calls. Adjustable tone booster allows you to further refine the amplification to hear the particular sounds that you can't hear well. Latest DSP technology eliminates static and distortion for easy listening. Selectable speakerphone mode, together with the magnetic visor clip, allows hands-free conversation in cars. Also works with T-Coil hearing aids, when in the special T-Coil mode, reducing cell phone static and interference.
- Talk Time: Up to 10 hours*
- Standby Time: Up to 14 days*
- Operating Range: Up to 33 feet from phone
- Weight: Approximately 3 oz. (with battery installed)
- Dimensions: Approximately 5.5. in. x 2.0 in. x 1.3 in (L X W X H) without clip<\li>
- Charge Connector: Micro USB
- Battery Type: 3.7V/800mAh Lithium Ion (included)
- Charge Time (MAX): Up to 3-4 hours to full charge
- Charging Requirements: 5 VDC-400mA
- Bluetooth® Version: v.2.1 + EDR
- Bluetooth® Profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP
- Operating Temperature: Operating: 0C-40C
- Storage Temperature: -10C-50C
* = Performance is dependent upon battery and may vary by device.
Click here to see a larger picture of the Serene® HearAll™ Cell Phone Amplifier.
Product Manual Click Here For the Serene® HearAll™ Cell Phone Amplifier Instructions