The Williams Sound® Pocketalker® 2.0 personal amplifier amplifies sounds closest to
the listener while reducing background noise. Ideal for
one-on-one conversation, small-group and television
listening, or conversing in the car. Use with or without
hearing aids. Simply plug in your earpiece, position
the microphone near the preferred sound, adjust
volume to your comfort – and start listening.
Specifically designed for:
- One-on-one conversations
- Small-group listening
- Television listening
- Conversations in the car
4.9" Long by 2" Wide by 1"High (124mm x 51mm x 25mm) Not including clip or microphone assembly.
3.1 ounces (88 grams) with batteries installed.
- A more comfortable, slim, ergonomic
- T-coil for better hearing in ADA-
- Improved battery life - up to 105
- Superior sound quality with
adjustable tone control
- Now rechargeable (optional charging
- Accommodates a variety of earphone and
- Use with neckloops and telecoil-equipped hearing
- Amplifies sound for better understanding
- 5-year warranty – 90 days on accessories
Included in package:
- (1) PKT E1 personal amplifier (includes internal
- (1) EAR 042 dual stereo isolation earphones
- (1) HED 024 stereo headphones
- (1) MIC 014-R plug-in (no cord) microphone
- (1) BAT 010-2 two AAA alkaline batteries
- (1) WCA 007 WC 3.5mm male to 3.5mm female
cable with mounting clips
- (1) RCS 003 lanyard
Note: All items can be purchased separately as replacements or additional pieces as desired.
Product Manual Click Here For the Pocketalker® 2.0 Instructions.
Review this Product
This product has not yet been reviewed.