Ray Accessible Smart Phone
At last there is a low vision and Blind accessible smart phone. The RAY® accessible smart phone operates within the Samsung/Android platform using a proprietary software application to create a fully accessible, vision-free cell phone. With 9 lined up icons one can use a touch and slide motion on the screen to trigger spoken access to all the functions of the phone. The software, pre-installed on this Samsung mobile phone, makes it easy to make calls, adjust contacts and settings. It is easy to voice dial, use calendar functions, create and hear messages, utilize location services, and have easy access to your music library.
• Simple access to frequently used functions.
• Provides direct connection to online library services and audio book libraries.
• Has a built in color identifier.
• Built in currency identifier for identifying bank notes.
• Responds to vocal commands with its speech recognition abilities.
• Add the optional monthly service for complete daily assistance.
• Works with nearly all standard cell phone plans.
Review this Product
This product has not yet been reviewed.