This phone activates a loud, local alarm within the house in the event of an emergency. If 15 minutes go by without a response, the unit will start dialing emergency numbers from the phonebook (up to 30 names) and will play a recorded emergency message. The receiver can accept the call to engage a speakerphone conversation. For hard of hearing individuals, this phone also includes 40 decibels of amplification, talking caller ID with recordable names, a two way speakerphone with remote answer from the emergency pendant, a low battery alert, and a visual ringer with an adjustable volume. The pendant can work up to 90 feet away in an open room. This phone is AC powered with battery backup.
Additional pendant remotes can be purchased separately. See product number 721127 listed below in relates products.
- 30 Emergency numbers dialed by remote control
- 40db Handset Volume
- 1 one touch memory dialing (non-volatile memory is backed up for the life of the phone)
- SOS key can be pushed in the on hook position and it will do the rest.
- 911 Key
- 30 phone book memory (non-volatile memory is backed up for life)
- Extra Loud ringer 90 dB
- Big button
- Big display with LCD back light, FSK type1 Caller ID
- A/C Adaptor and Full Battery Back up to 12 hours if power loss
- 3 Line LCD display
- LCD backlight
- Talking caller ID (Name & Number, User recordable)
- Red LED for Battery Low/No Battery indication
- Factory pre-recorded voice prompts (0-9, Caller ID, Phone book, Default out going message (OGM) or User recordable 20 second message menu options)
- 60 caller ID memory (non-volatile are backed up for life time/day of call)
- 14 digits number, 16 characters name
- Remote Pendant (remote control security code preset by factory)
- Remote emergency dialing
- Remote speakerphone answer on & off function
- Real time clock
- New call indication
- Receiver volume Normal/High 40db
- Ringer indicator LED
- Hearing aid compatibility
for the product manual.