Serene CL-30HS - Additional Handset for Serene CL-30
The CL-30 (our product number 721068) offers fantastic features for both the hard of hearing as well as the visually impaired. Hearing features include amplification up to 40dB, High definition sound technology for unmatched voice clarity, Digital Tone Enhancement, a super loud ringer and 2 visual ring flashers. For the visually impaired, the phone offers large back-lit buttons, talking caller ID, and a talking keypad for verbal reinforcement of the numbers being dialed.
- Amplification up to 40dB
- 8 one-touch speed dial buttons
- Talking Caller ID with call-waiting announces the caller's number before answering
- Large back-lit keys "talk-back" in loud voice to affirm the desired number or key was pressed
- Audio and visual voice mail indicator
- One-touch call-for-help button for hands-free emergency calls
- HDS (Hi-Definition Sound) technology makes every word crisp and clear
- Digital Tone Control enhances voice tone and pitch making difficult to hear words easy to understand
- High performance speakerphone
- Bright visual ring flasher and super loud ringer (90+dB) on handset and base
- DECT 6.0 technology for superior range and interference-free calls
- Battery back-up for full operation during power outage
- Lanyard for easy carrying
- Output jack for tele-coil, neck-loop, and other assistive accessories for hearing aid and cochlear implant users
- Hearing aid compatible handset
* Note: Base phone Serene CL-30 (our model number 721068, listed below) is required for use of this additional handset.
Click here to download the Product Manual
Click here to download the Spec Sheet for this phone.
** Additional handset bases do not require being plugged into a phone line jack. The charging base merely plugs into an electrical outlet and the handset works from the main base phone to which it is married/connected. This is great for use in rooms which do not have a telephone jack.
Review this Product
This product has not yet been reviewed.