Serene HD60 High Definition Amplified Phone
The Serene® HD-60 is the first amplified phone to offer high-definition sound technology for unmatched voice clarity, making every word vividly sharp, clear, and easy to understand without distortion, echo, or squealing. This phone also provides "off-hook" warnings to alert you that you've not reset the handset properly and thus are unknowingly blocking incoming calls. With advanced Digital Speech Enhancement, you can selectively amplify and enhance speech frequencies that you cannot hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible and easy to understand again. Incoming sound is amplified up to 600 times louder, which is ideal for hard of hearing individuals.
- High-Definition Sound Technology for un-matched clarity, a new standard in amplified telephone technology
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 600 times (over 55+dB), the most powerful in its class. The amplifier comes on automatically on every call or on demand
- Selectable Digital Speech Tone Enhancement allows you to boost and enhance the speech frequencies that you can't hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible again. It is more convenient, more accurate and far superior than the traditional tone controls.
- Latest Digital Sound Processing (DSP) technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted squealing commonly found in other ordinary amplified phones
- Automatic "off-hook" audible and visual warnings to alert improper hang-up, preventing accidental blocking of incoming calls
- Large and brightly backlit keypad making it the easiest to see among all telephones
- 12 one-touch programmable memory buttons
- Two (front and side) visual ring flashers
- 95+dB super loud ringer with adjustable ringing volume and tone controls
- Battery back up (batteries not included) for power outages
- 3.5 mm jack for neck-loop, tele-coil and other assistive accessories
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- One year warranty
Click here Serene® HD-60 User Manual.
Review this Product
This product has not yet been reviewed.