The iRemember is a smart pill organizer as it will remind you when it is time to take your medications and it keeps track of when you last opened your weekly pill holder. Too many times one is not sure if they took their daily pills, this pill organizer will remember when you last opened it. Press the status button on top of the cap and the iRemember will flash green while stating, in a female voice, when the pill holder was last opened. This is a great help in confirming when pills were last taken.
The iRemember weekly Talking Pill Organizer is Bluetooth enabled and can be set up to send notifications to an android (4.3 and up) smartphone whenever you or a designated family member forgets to take their pills. A smartphone is not required for operation of this iRemember talking pill organizer and reminder system. USB port, for charging the iRemember, is located under a small door on the side of the lid.
• 7 three compartment daily pill holders made from BPA free high quality food grade silicone and polypropylene
• Includes stickers for marking the pill holders for day of the week and/or AM and PM
• Voice Menu
• Easy Touch Buttons
• Wireless except when charging
• CSRMesh technology
• Will work with an Andriod (4.3+) operated Smartphone, but Smartphone is not required for usage.
• Battery: Built-in 700 mAh Lithium polymer battery
• MicroUSB for charging (3+ hours every 7 days)
• 5.5 inches high (140 mm)
• 2.2 inches wide (55 mm)
• Weight: 0.25 pounds (112 g)
• Color: Blue and White
Video tutorial about the iRemember Smart Pill Organizer: