Serene CL-65 50 DB Big Button Phone With 8 One-Touch Dials
The Serene® CL-65 cordless phone has features beneficial for both hard of hearing and low vision individuals. For the hard of hearing, this phone features amplification up to 50 decibels, high definition sound technology for unmatched voice clarity, digital tone enhancement, and a super loud ringer and two visual ring flasher. Low vision features include large back-lit buttons, talking caller ID, and a talking keypad for verbal reinforcement of the numbers being dialed.
- Amplification up to 50dB
- 8 one-touch speed dial buttons
- Talking Caller ID with call-waiting announces the caller's number before answering
- Large back-lit keys "talk-back" in a loud voice to affirm the desired number or key was pressed
- Audio and visual voice mail indicator
- One-touch call-for-help button for hands-free emergency calls
- HDS (Hi-Definition Sound) technology makes every word crisp and clear
- Digital Tone Control enhances voice tone and pitch making difficult to hear words easy to understand
- High performance speakerphone
- Bright visual ring flasher and super loud ringer (90+dB) on handset and base
- DECT 6.0 technology for superior range and interference-free calls
- Battery back-up for full operation during power outage
- Belt clip and lanyard for easy carrying
- Output jack for tele-coil, neck-loop, and other assistive accessories for hearing aid and cochlear implant users
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Expandable up to five (5) handsets
Click here for the user manual for this phone.
Click here for the Quick Start Guide for this phone.
* Note: Additional handsets are available (our model number 721071, listed below in related products). This phone is expandable up to 5 total handsets.
Review this Product
This product has not yet been reviewed.